Sunday, January 1, 2006

About Me


Hello!

Thanks for visiting my neat little blog. I have been blogging my fitness journey for about 4 years now and I find that it is really helpful to connect with other people who are on the same wavelength to help stay motivated and gain motivation.


In 2008 - after just getting to the fittest I have ever been by completing my first Half Marathon - I discovered I was pregnant with my first child. So now my fitness journey has evolved into a challenge of finding the balance between being a new mum and regaining that level of fitness again.

Having a baby and trying to stay fit is MUCH more difficult that I could have ever imagined
. I hope that I can help just one other person feel empowered by being a new mum as well as to recognise that in order to be a great mum and look after your precious little one to your best ability - then you need to look after yourself as well!

I hope that you enjoy reading along with my story.



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment