Friday, October 31, 2008

Absent mindedness

To be honest I have felt pretty normal throughout my pregnancy when it comes to forgetfulness. I haven't had too many problems at all.

Although I did something funny the other day that I thought I would share.

We had turkish pizza on Monday night with some pide bread and Beetroot dip.

On Tuesday afternoon I got the dip out and the bread out and had a bit of a snack.

Once I was done, I put it away and got on with the afternoon.

When Mark came home from work he wanted some bread and dip and he asked me where the dip had gone or whether I had eaten it all. I said "no no I didn't eat it all - I put it back in the fridge". He replies... "nope - not there".

I said yes it is - I only put it back an hour ago. So off I go to the fridge to prove him wrong - only it wasn't there. Hmmmnnn....

Just out of interest I had a peek in the freezer.....

Sure enough there is the dip - on the top shelf of the freezer. Only slightly frozen but our freezer is pretty good so it was a bit ice cream like.

Mmmnnnn.... Beetroot dip ice cream....Yum!

I found it rather amusing......Mark however, did not. LOL.

1 comment:

  1. Too funny, at least you have your pregnancy as an excuse ;-)
    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete