Monday, October 20, 2008

Walking up Hills

Went for a nice long walk up a big hill with Mark tonight. It was good to be able to feel those hamstrings working hard.

it is such a good hill for doing hill sprints on. I said to Mark that he is going to have to have some Daddy time a couple of afternoons a week so that I can go up there and torture myself with hill work.

I have been suffering a little bit of discomfort with eating and I'mnot sure whether it is from old food intolerances raising their head again or just that the baby has grown so much that there is no room left for food. All I know is that I can't eat chocolate at all without suffering a considerable amount of pain - and the marmalade toast I had this morning didn't really go down that well either.

By the end of most days I am very bloated and feeling a lot of pressure in my abdomen. So I am going to cut out refined sugar and wheat for the rest of this week and see if it makes any difference. I am trying to drink lots of water too.

That walk was so good tonight - that I might just get up early and go again tomorrow morning!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Andj :)
    I just wanted to let you know that I DO NOT think that you are looking extremely large for the stage of pregnancy that you are at. Your gorgeous belly looks pretty normal to me! I wonder what makes people think that they have a right to make comments about people's pregnant bellies? Ordinarily they wouldn't dream of commenting on a woman's shape but all ettiquete(sp?)goes out the window once you are pregnant!
    I have a few friend who pop straight out (they are onto their third at the moment) and they get SO sick of the comments!
    Just try to ignore them or simply say "Yes isn't it gorgeous! I LOVE my big belly and my healthy baby!"

    ReplyDelete