Friday, April 17, 2009

End of the week

It's Friday and I am exhausted!

This is what it always feels like when I first get back into training - until my body settles into it and the energy returns.

Having trained all body parts this week I am now sore and achy all over and tomorrow I am having a rest day - although I will probably go for a walk.

This morning I sept until 9:00am after going to sleep last night at 9pm (although that was an interupted 12 hours) - I have realised that this is what I can't do when I am normally working - sleep when I need to sleep.

Despite the extra sleep, tonight I have been on a tiny sugar trawl through the house - I think mainly because I missed a meal today.

Now it is Saturday - how sad that it takes me two days to write a blog post!

The sugar trawl was evident on the scales - but I feel much much better today! Still sore but no longer tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment