Wednesday, April 29, 2009

What I am making...or My Creative Space



This is the beginnings of a cot sized quilt for my friend who's baby is due on May 30th.

I finished piecing it together tonight and lets just say I need to work on the piecing. It's not the neatest quilt in the world - but hey - we've all got to start somewhere.

So now I need to figure out how to finish it off. The batting, the binding, the actual quilting part.

Hmmn... I would really rather make more fun things such as skirts.

Just for good measure here is a(nother) pic of my favourite person.


4 comments:

  1. Cute quilt. Have fun patching it all together, etc, etc!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Embrace the wonk, you do have to start somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know nothing about quilting but can imagine how hard it is. But I think the colours and fabrics of the quilt are lovely.

    ReplyDelete