Saturday, April 11, 2009

Tis Time

I think that in my heart I have been waiting until after Easter to get back into the groove and really get on top of the fitness regime again.

As I mentioned, last week Iwent and checked out a local gym and I think that I wll most likely join. Their classes are a bit rubbish (no RPM) but I really only want an elliptical machine and some decent weights equipment.

So I have decided that I will spend this weekend getting my act into gear and putting all of the things in place to make sure I am organised enough to help make things easy.

I have found that I have been slipping back into old eating habits fairly easily when it comes to dinner and breakfast, but it is the middle of the day that is fairly calorie packed. Mainly because I usually find myself out and about over lunch time. I think that id I start going to the gym 3 days per week this will change because This will be about the time I get home from the gym so any oher errands will have to be in the afternoon, after lunch.

So the things that I need to keep at the top of my mind are:

- That it is not 'too hard' to prepare something quick and healthy at home
- That momentum begets more momentum - if I get in and do it, taking things one day at a time, and not stressing about it all too much. the momentum will take off and keep me going.
- That when I don't feel like exercising for whatever reason, I need too just get out and do it - because you can guarentee that in 10 mins time I will be loving it.
- That I need to take one day at a time and not stress about getting to the final outcome but know that by taking the steps on the journey, the final destination will be achieved.

So in sayingg that, my goal for this week is to get into the 70's again, with my scale weight being 79.x by this time next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment