Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I had a good title

I had a good title earlier on and now it has left my head!

I was reading something last night about goals and it was talking about internal vs external motivation. It asked the question whether you get excited about how great you will feel once you reach your goal point.

It got me thinking - that is so true! AND I realised that I have been so focussed on how hard it will be and how long it will take and how much I need to sacrifice that I had completely forgotten about the whole refocusing thing. Snce I have started thinking about how great I will feel once I get to the other end I have started getting excited about it all again - which is great!

I'm glad I was reminded of that.

The past couple of days have been good. I am getting back into the habit of prioritising the gym and my training and organising the rest of the things around that - or simply turning up slightly late to things like mothers group.

Tonight I got Mark to look after Harris for an hour so I could dye my hair - I realised that I need to do these things for myself occasionally or I start to feel a bit bad and get a bit of low self esteem.

So far so good, I am finding the food plan easy - but I think it is because I am well organised - I just need to keep it that way.

1 comment:

  1. Andj sorry to ask more questions, but are you logging your food in calorieking this time or just guessing?

    I'm not sure whether I should or not... I'd be keen to hear how you are working towards your weight loss goal :)

    ReplyDelete