Sunday, May 17, 2009

Sick me

Well I am very glad that I decided to give it another week before starting back at training with intent because I am sick with some chesty cough thing and I think the boy has it too. Poor baby - hopefully he gets better quicker than me. I am constantly amazed at how quickly these little babies heal up from cuts and scratches.

I don't actually feel all that bad but it is bad enough that I know I probably shouldn't be hitting it too hard in the gym. I may go and do some weights tomorrow morning though.

This morning we went to take the dog for a walk and I was pleasantly surprised to see all the runners out doing the Canberra half marathon. It did make me want to be out there running along too - there is a certain excitelent that goes along with these events.

I have seen a few pics of the girls who competed today on facebook and they all looked great - Well done girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment