Monday, August 3, 2009

92...

So after me saying that it was way too cold outside today to go walking - it has turned into a stunning day here in Canberra and I WANT to go walking!

Though I have been to the gym today - did 30 mins on the treadmill. Mixed it up with some intervals, some hill walking and some steady state running - did about 3.5km all up and followed it up with some legs.

I think that I have managed to overcome my guilt of leaving Harris in the childcare at the gym. He really likes it there so I needen't be worried.

I think that I will go for a walk with mark and the dog this afternoon to get my weekly total up to 35km.

Right now I have to tear myself away from the blog and go and do some housework while the baby is asleep! *Trudges off to do housework...*

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment