Monday, August 3, 2009

No...I haven't fallen off the face of the earth

But I guess when you are online so often and then you aren't for a few days it can certainly seem like that.

We went away to our house at the south coast for the weekend and I thought I would have coverage on my mobile - but apparently Vodafone's 3G network isn't all that great.

Never fear - I stuck to the 100 day challenge brief and we went for a big walk on both days.

On saturday we walked around the coast and along the rocks. At one point we passed an older lady who stopped and said to us:
" Do you guys know anything about seals?"

Of course we sad no.

Then she says: " Well there is a seal just around that corner up ahead"

We were like - Okay...didn't really think that seals ventured into Bateman's Bay too frequently.

So we walked around that corner, and the next one, and the next one....there was no seal. I think she might have found some nice mushrooms or something...but no seals.

On Sunday we ventured out for a bush walk - because Mark's mum told us that she had found a Sea eagle's next at one point and that she wanted her ashes scattered there near the nest. Problem was that none of us actually knew where the sea eagles next was. So we ventured out to find it. Happly - we did find what we think is a Sea Eagle nest - so that is one job done. Now we just have to make a time to go down and do the ashes thing.

On the goals front - I really don't understand my body at the moment and I think that it has everything to do with breastfeeding. I haven't lost any weight at all - even though I have gone from doing no activity whatsoever to exercise of some description daily. I think that perhaps I will have to ignore that fact and just keep on doing what I'm doing and hope for the best.

The plan for today is to go to the gym for some Cardio and legs. It's way too cold outside today for walking.

1 comment:

  1. Your weekend sounds lovely Andrea, but I had wondered where you had disappeared to.

    Great job on the two walks over the weekend :)

    ReplyDelete