Monday, January 4, 2010

raggy goes to childcare



This is the small cuddle toy that my little one has taken a liking to and we have 3 of them that we rotate so that they all wear evenly and in case one gets lost.

He only has it when he goes don to sleep and then the raggy bear lives in his bed all day - waiting for the next sleep. He is a very sleepy bear!

On Wednesday raggy bear is going along to childcare with the Action man and so he needed a name tag.

I found these old sew on tags with our last name on them in his grandma's sewing box after she died and I kept them thinking they may just come in handy. And so they have!

Only problem is that now I want more quaint sew in tags - I only have a limited supply!!!
post signature

2 comments:

  1. Hope all is well for heading back to work. Raggy bear is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope raggy bear has had a good week at child care and also your little man. x

    ReplyDelete