Sunday, January 31, 2010

Michelle Bridges 12 Week Challenge

Well until today I had never heard of this - but someone pointed me in the direction on facebook and I have spent the day unable to get it out of my head.

It kind of seems just what I need right now. A little bit of direction, a lot of encouragement and a bit of fun thrown in for good measure.

I love Michelle Bridges - her training style, her energy - so I thought this would be perfect.

I am just going to set myself a small goal - I want it to be entirely achieveable and to be able to really get back into the swing of exercising regularly. But I'll talk about that a bit down the track I think.

I have set up another blog - Watch Mummy Run because at the end of this 12 week challenge - that is what I want him to be able to do - Watch his mummy run and cheer her on from the sidelines (or from in his pram!).

I will blog about the challenge in that blog I think.

Wish me luck!


post signature

2 comments: