Wednesday, December 17, 2008

60 days and Christmas Cheer


I was thinking the other day that I would have loved to be able to send some christmas cards to some of my blogger friends - but alas - as we mainly converse via the blogging world I don't have any addresses! I may have to investigate what the online world of christmas cards has to offer and send them via email. Or you could all just consider this post as my christmas best wishes to you. In the week I have off between christmas and new year I am going to attempt to catch up completely on everyone's blogs and be dilligent with leaving comments! I do read everyones blogs daily but lately my energy supplies have been low and all the spare energy has been going to relaxation - when it is possible.

Today is my fortnightly day off work and I decided to dedicate it to relaxation. I went to check out the local public library - not quite what I am used to - Brisbane council libraries are much better stocked I think but still OK I guess. After that I took myself to the movies to see Four Holidays with Reese Witherspoon in it. She is one of my avourite actors - I'm not really sure why -but this movie really was just average. Ligh entertainment but I wouldn't have my hopes up about it being great. now I am sitting down to tea and toast for lunch and this afternoon I am going to do some cutting out of pattern pieces for a few christmas gifts I am putting together for assorted family members. I will post some pictures when they are all finished.

I am kind of hoping that the sewing machine my Mum has bought for me as a christmas present arrives by the weekend and then I can use that instead of my ancient one - we shall see if it arrives - if not I will just have to make do.

Little bubs is getting so strong and I can really start to feel little feet and knees when he moves around. 60 days and counting - the next marker point for me will be 40 days.

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas to you as well. Ah, your future Christmas's will be so different!

    ReplyDelete