Saturday, December 13, 2008


So here I am - 31 week preggers - this one is really for my mum and also because I have been a little bit slack with the pic taking. I am sure that there will be quite a few pics over the christmas period coming up though.

Today we had what I have been calling "baby having classes" at the hospital. They went through everything and it was all useful information. I am interested in finding out some more about aromatherapy now - I mean it might help!

They also brought in a baby who was born this morning at 8am (It was around 2pm) and they showed us how to bath a small baby. That was very useful. He was very cute but a little bit bigger than I hope mine will be - I honestly dont think I could get one that size out through my hips.

The birth videos were a little scary but it was mainly because they were done in 1986 and the haircuts were scary enough on their own. I think that while the video showed all the gory details, the editing made it a little less than realistic.

All in all a worthwhile day.

4 comments:

  1. You look beautiful Andrea! Very much the glowing mamma to be :) Nicole xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at that gorgeous belly :)

    Don't worry about the birth. Whatever will be will be. We really have very little control over what happens when the baby decides it is time to be born and the end result is amazing and well worth all of the agony :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just wanna give your belly a big hug!!!! Such as exciting time, its so much fun carrying bub around in your tum :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at you girl! you look great! OMG we have same big tum tums....Im awaiting photos from Katie A to put them up cause there on her camera when she came over last week.

    mmmm baby classes scary...I choose not to go...they charge you her in Adelaide! $100 a pop! not happy jan!

    ReplyDelete