Saturday, December 20, 2008

Ahh the weekend...

Not much planned this weekend except chilling out.

I was feeling pretty good this morning so I went out on the dog walk with Mark and Zoe (our recently acquired Black labrador - I really should post a pic of her). About 3km and a nice morning for it.

I got a new toy yesterday which is an amazing up grade on my old one. So here is what the old one looked like - a bit of a dinosaur!




And here is my shiny new Sewing Machine which is awesome - Thanks Mum!

And here are some of the crafty christmas presents I have made. These cute little flowers are pincushions and are gifts for marks aunt's and cousin. These were made using the dinosaur.


And these cute mini santa staockings were made in a super speedy way using the new one - ah sewing bliss.
These are filled with mini candy canes and are presents for the boys to go with a bottle of fancy german beer. The girls who aren't getting the pincushions are getting a mini travel candle and a mini bottle of champagne.


Ahh... so I think that except for food my christmas purchasing is done. Thank goodness!

I don't really want anything for christmas this year except a good rest. Although I told mark it would be nice to have a bottle of Moet and Chandon - so that once bubs arrives - we can celebrate in style.

That would be nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment