Thursday, December 11, 2008

Updates at Week 30

Week 30 = Scary!!

single figure countdown has begun and the reality of having a small baby very soon is starting to sink in. I have had an excruciatingly sore back this week and nothing seems to help it but resting.

I have been faithfully following along with everyones blogs as normal for the past few weeks but I haven't been able to comment much - mainly because I got in trouble at work for spending too much personal time on internet activities at work.Hmmn... I have been very dilligent since then.

In the evenings I have been trying hard to spend some quality time with mark because he is working really hard at the moment both at work and with his mum. I feel a bit bad because I can't really do very much to help. So hence - internet time has been limited.

His mum is still in hospital and not really getting any better but they are sending her home on Monday apparently - which I'm not really looking forward to - it just means more stress for all of us.

The baby's room is nearly finished, Chair arrived today and all I have left to do is hang the paintings and put the cot together and buy toiletries etc. I still feel as though the room doesn't really have much in the way of character but I might once I get everything up on the walls.

Have fun you girls tomorrow on your glam it up photo shoot. I 'm sure you are all goingto look amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment