Wednesday, February 4, 2009

66 Posts

I just trawled through 66 Blog posts on my google reader and now I am tired!

I really have lost the ability to sit down, read, take it all in and then generate interesting active thought in my own brain. Perhaps this is what they call baby brain. People call me for a chat and I just don't have the energy to construct a conversation. Is this what my life is going to be like fore the next little while? Hmmn...

So I am sorry for not too many comments but I will try harder in the next week - and unless I go into Labour - I won't be letting my google reader get to 66 posts again!

I had a weird feeling night last night and I seriously thought that something was on the cards but alas not as yet.

My plan for today is to not do too much. I was awake probably every two hours last night and I am feeling it today. I need to go to the shops and get a few things and I will do that in a minute. then I am going to make friends with the lounge chair and watch a DVD from the pile that needs to go back on Friday.

I have been trying not to nap during the day but there may need to be a nap this afternoon I think.

Onto the single digit countdown tomorrow. I am starting to get a little bit nervous about everything now. Starting to get a bit excited too but I know that there is going to be some challenging moments over the next few weeks.

Get out baby so we can get on with it!

2 comments:

  1. 66 posts is a great number though...

    Well done on reading so many, that would be very tiring LOL

    Relaxing with a DVD sounds like a great way to spend hte afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely relax and rest as much as you can before bub comes :-)
    Life will be different for you soon but you will love the experience having your own child comes with. Don't be nervous, stay excited.
    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete