Monday, February 2, 2009

things 2 do

I am a little short on finding things to do at the moment.

I know that I am supposed to be 'resting' - but you know what - resting is boring!.

Even the internet is boring after a little while.

I have been saving up blog posts to read through and comment on, on google reader for Wednesday morning because I haven't got anything planned for Wednesday as yet! It's a bit sad I know!

I did buy a book this morning that has the potential to keep me interested for a little while.

I don't want to think too hard about how different life is going to be after baby turns up.
I think that it is all part of my one day at a time strategy.

I AM glad though that the ratings season has started back on TV because at least I have programs that I look forward to watching in the evenings now - whereas before the TV was part of the boredom.

Until Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. Yep with you on the boredom Andrea.

    And there's only so many blogs to read and things to google too!

    Hope you and bubs are keeping well. Can't wait to hear "the announcement"

    ReplyDelete