Tuesday, September 23, 2008







So...... the majority of you think that we are having a girl....... I guess time will tell as this time tomorrow morning hopefully I will know.
It will be a little while yet though before I reveal to the blog world which it is because I want to wait and have a little bit of fun with my family and friends in Brisbane next week first though.
For the rest of the world if people want to have a guess I am cool with that but I am not going to offer the information up. I think it will be more fun to tell random strangers who feel the need to contemplate the sex of my child that we don't know what we are having and then when they try and guess I can chuckle silently to myself if they are wrong.
Of course there is every possiblility that we won't be able to find out tomorrow - it all depends on how the baby is lying and whether the sonographer can get everything in the right positioning.
This afternoon we are going to do the final inspection on our new house and then on Thursday afternoon we get the keys - yeah!
Mark has managed to book a truck for this weekend to - so hopefully we will be in there by some time next week.
Can you tell I am really looking forward to having my own space again... and my own kitchen and washing machine.. ahhh bliss.............

1 comment:

  1. sooooooo WHAT IS IT? email me if you have to! rositano.jaime@saugov.sa.gov.au

    lets exchange secrets SINCE you live on the other side of Australia hehehehee Im hanging to tell someone! Im not telling my family or friends.....im keeping thiem all in suspense rightttt till the end!

    Hope the house moving goes quick, i hated it personally and you'll surely be knackered afterwards being pregnant.

    JL ; )

    ReplyDelete