Sunday, September 14, 2008

What an awesome weekend.


Mark and I got away from it all and went to the coast this weekend and it was awesome! I didn't take this picture but it is a pic of the beach where our house is.
On saturday it was so warm and lovely, I just couldn't get enough of the beautiful sun. It was so nice to be able to wear a skirt and short sleeve top and expose skin that hasn't seen the sun in three months.
We walked on the beach, read books and chilled out. Had beautiful fresh seafood for dinner last night and an equally beautiful breakfast of pancakes with fresh strawberries this morning.
It was my goal this weekend to drink lots of water and eat lots of fruit - and I did both.
I had a Mango, 2 pear, a punnet of strawberries and mandarin as well as natural yoghurt with passionfruit.
Bring on Summer I say because between Summer and finally having our own house again I think that I am just going to be thriving!!

Now... does anyone one else think it is slightly unethical to have a spray tan when you are 20 weeks pregnant??????

I really want to get one for the wedding I am going to in brisbane but I am fighting my ethical side.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Andrea

    Firstly, I must say that I enjoy reading this blog set-up much better than the last one. I don't often leave too many comments these days but rest assured I do read what you've been up to. You look beautiful and pregnant and must be so looking forward to meeting your little one. Is is this weekend you're heading to Brissy? I would love to catch up but if it is this weekend we are heading to the Coral Sea Resort at Airlie Beach for a wedding ourselves. I'm keeping pretty well. Ups and downs as you've probably read but mostly ups these days so all good and feeling great. Hope you are keeping well. Look after yourself.

    Luv Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Andrea!

    its funny cause i was pondering the same thing over the weekend! and my sister in law was telling me about this spray tan thats all totally naturally products.....il try find the name but alot of the beauty salons are taking it on now...so ring around.

    JL x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unethical how? Because of the ingredients? If it's that maybe look into it a bit further to make sure it is safe - I haven't heard anything about it though. But if it's because you have to strip down, then I wouldn't worry - I know plenty of women who still get their brazillian waxes when pregnant cause they can't see down there anymore!! LOL something to look forward to :) Your weekend away looks fantastic Nicole xx

    ReplyDelete