Thursday, March 12, 2009

I am slack

I said I was going to post everyday and walk everyday and drink lots of water everyday...but I just haven't!

After my walk on Tuesday after my walk I got to about 1:30 and I just crashed completely. I was sooo tired that I was falling asleep - and anyone with children will know that you can't just nod off to sleep whenever you want to.

The last couple of days I have had what I think may be DOMS right through my pelvis - hardly surprising but I just didn't expect it.

That reaction (the exhausion, DOMS and severe hunger - even though I was eating heaps) took me by surprise and threw me for a six. Evidently I need to eat more - especially in the early part of the day - the hunger would have definitely contributed to the exhaustion.

I need to get back to the mindset of just getting up and going out for a walk and not thinking too hard about it all. as soon as I start thinking about wher I will go etc etc my brain is flooded with self talk messages telling me how much nicer it is here at home.

As for the water I really have no excuse!

I have no excuses really - but I do need to get a bit more on top of food preparation in advance, AND overcome my dislike of eating lunch at home. I think I like to go out in the middle of the day because Harris will go to sleep easily for the whole time I am out usually and I don't need to worry about getting him off to sleep. I seem to be on top of his afternoon nap at home - this is the time I have taken to using for tidying and doing internet things.

He is 1 month old tomorrow - how time flies - although I do feel like the past month has been a bit of a haze!!

No comments:

Post a Comment