Monday, March 9, 2009

Long time no post

I just haven't had much of a chance to sit down at the computer this week.

Harris is quite the cuddly child and tends to scream if he is in his rocker and awake. He just wants to be picked up. Picking him up means that I have no free hands to do anything else so no computer for me! The rest of the time this week has been a bit tough because Harris seemed to have a bit of an upset tummy and was very grumpy. That seems to have settled down now and I am being much more careful about what I eat.

I did however buy a sling to carry him around in while I am at home because that leaves me a little more hands free - which makes me feel a bit better as well because I still get to do things that make me feel productive. I think that feeling productive during the day is key to retaining my sanity during this stay at home mum phase of my life.

Although I have noticed that it takes twice as long to do some things.

I am coming to terms with the stay at thome thing a bit more now and I have a list of things that I need to do this coming week.

I think I may have managed to re-ignite the flame for wanting exercise over this weekend - Mark and I have been going for walks in the morning and the little twinge of what I love about exercise has been flicked over in my mind. There is still abit of work to do there but at least thie small flame has been ignited.

There is just something about the combination of being slightly out of breath, a light sweat and a cool crisp morning that makes you feel really good.

So in saying that - my goals for this week are:

- To blog accomplishments each day
- To drink 2 - 3 Lt of Water each day
- To go for a walk after breakfast each day
- To get a fortnightly menu sorted out again.
- To do one enjoyable thing each day (such as go to the coffee shop for a cup of tea, go shopping etc)

No comments:

Post a Comment