Thursday, December 31, 2009

hello! Are you well? We are! We are at our beach house enjoying long lovely walks along the beach and through the bush. We are enjoying the peacefulness of our quiet little enclave by the ocean where all we do each day is walk, play, eat simple food, read and sew a little.
We have built sandcastles, watched giant ships come in, found treasure and eaten ice cream.

I just wanted to stop in quickly and write about a few of the things I want for the coming year.

2009 has been an amazing year for our family with many more highs than lows - AND I think it deserves a post of it's own when I get back to a real computer.

For the coming year:

- to continue learning to be more present and live more simply.
- to live an even more handmade lifestyle
- to eat high quality locally produced and purchased foods.
- to learn how to make my own bread and to do so each week.
- to fall into a daily rhythm of life that encourages learning for Harris.
- to continue to evolve my blog
- to learn a new skill each month.
- to continue living the natural parenting lifestyle.

I think that should keep us busy !

What Are your plans for thecoming year? I'd love to hear about them...

I think those
post signature

1 comment:

  1. Andj your holiday at the beach sounds lovely. I will do a post for 2010 maybe tonight, but what you would like to work towards for 2010, some are very similar to mine...

    Enjoy your time away Andj and see you in 2010 :)

    ReplyDelete