Wednesday, December 9, 2009

I hate to admit it...



but I think that I may just be a morning exerciser. I took the dog out for a walk this morning and ended up running nearly 3km.

When I get out there and into it I just love the crispness of the morning air and the fact that there isn't too many people about just yet.

It really sets me up for the day ahead and gives me focus and energy.


As you can see from my picture above - I have been a busy little santa's elf and wrapping up presents.

We don't actually have a tree because we don't have anywhere to put it that is baby proof and I just know that it would be too tantalising for little baby fingers.

We will probably get one and put it up closer to christmas day - that way there are less days of temptation. I still won't be able to put the presents out though.

I still have a few things to make and I'm really hoping that I can get it all done. Next week is shaping up to be a very busy week so fingers crossed!

Silly me hasn't been taking any pictures of the things I have made - but there are a few double ups so there will be somein the coming week I am sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment