Saturday, December 12, 2009

Namaste Yoga


I have wanted to participate in a yoga class for a while now but it seems as though the ones at the gym are always on at really inconvenient times for us (ie- Dinner Time or Baby bed time).

I was thinking about buying a DVD but unless you can try before you buy, you just never know the quality that you are getting.

So the other day I stumbled across a program on Fox called Namaste Yoga - and it is awesome!

I've only done it a couple of times now but I always feel great afterwards and have found it to be very grounding.

Just like that early morning walk - I find it to be very cleansing and calming.

The program has beautiful settings and music and the narrator has a very calming presence. Each episonde lasts for about 20 mins - which is just the right amount of time.

The other great thing about it is the presenters/instructors all have the most amazing bodies - very lithe and supple - not to mention motivational!

No comments:

Post a Comment