Thursday, December 10, 2009

Why Down in the Shed?

Hi All,

I've been thinking that some of you might be wondering that Down in the Shed is a strange name for a blog.

Well it is a little - but there are plenty of strangely named blogs out there.

I thought for a long time about a new name and I wanted something that reflected our family and the direction it was headed.

"The Shed" is an important part of our life because that is Mark's little haven, that and I can also see my little one wanting to spend time Down in the Shed with his daddy.

But really a shed is like a metaphor for any place that we go to escape, the home gym, the sewing room, the play room.

So I thought it was apt!

I also have a few ideas floating around in my head for a little project that will involve my blog - but I am still working on prototypes! You will have to stay tuned!!

I was sure I had something else to post about tonight but I can't for the life of me remember what it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment