Monday, November 3, 2008

Day 3

Day 3

Breakfast: Museli and yoghurt
Morning tea: Apple, Orange, cup of tea
Lunch: Creamy Tuna pasta
Afternoon Tea:Fruity Tea cake, 2 kingston biscuits
Dinner: Chicken Kiev and vegetables
Snacks:

Finished Today:Nothing

Wasted Today: Nothing
Spent today: Obstetrician appointment: $10 (with $ Medicare rebate)


I had plenty of opportunities to spend money today. Not so much at work, because I find these types of things very similar to attempting to eat on a plan. I find the weekdays a breeze as long as I am organised, it is the weekends where I tend to let loose a little and forget my reasons for doing it in the first place. If anything I am glad that I am doing this because I have to reset the need versus want mentality in my brain. Instead of just buying something because I know that there is money in my bank account, it is very good for me to be more conscious about what I am spending. If only to remind myself that what ever it is - I can probably live without it. And that my friends is what the crux of this challenge comes down to.

Tomorrow just happens to be a public holiday in Canberra so it is like a weekend and I get urges to spend money BUT I don't intend to go out at all tomorrow so technically I should be OK.

1 comment:

  1. Interesting reads on you're blog, - awesome stuff! I think I will try that one myself, - starting Melb Cup day 2morrow! I will make up rules for myself!

    Pip

    ReplyDelete