Friday, November 28, 2008

The list

Here is the list I posted a few weeks ago of what I needed to get:

  • Linen - I have been give a few things but I need 3 more sets of cot sheets, a few more wraps and blankets and some towels for bathtime.
  • A safe- n-sound car seat
  • A Nappy Bag (I am going to spoil myself and buy the Oroton one in the after christmas sales)
  • Pram Rain and Shade covers
  • Car Window shade
  • Baby Bathing toiletries - wash, shampoo, massage oil, powder, nappy rash cream
  • Infra-red Digital thermometer
  • First aid and medicines for bubs
  • Ikea Shelves and baskets for shelves
  • Foot Stool
  • Cushions and decorations for Nursery
  • Nappies!
Afterwards

  • Breast pump - I am going to get the Avent Isis manual pump (and I am sure you all wanted to know that!) --> Have decided to buy this after bub is born
  • Stereliser and cleaning equipment ?? Not sure on this need to do more research - but again I will buy it after bub is born
  • BPA (Bisphenol-A) Free Bottles for giving expressed milk top ups. as above

So there is really only a few things I can strike off there. All the other things seem so small and insignificant though! I really need to sort out christmas presents before the shops get too hectic in the before christmas madness!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Andrea

    You know you can hire a baby capsule don't you? It's an ACT Govt thing.
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amanda,

    We are going to buy a convertible one that will last him until he is about 18kg. I'd rather get it over and done with in one hit!
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete