Thursday, November 13, 2008

Lunch Time

I am on my lunch break at work and I thought I would do a quick post because I was online.

Today for lunch is Avocado on Toast with salt and pepper - basic but tasty.

It hasn't been a particularly bust day today but I just have the sorest back. It is 30 degrees here in Canberra today and the past two days I have gone home and tested the water in the pool to see if it was warm enough. Surely it will be warm enough this afternoon? I think I should just bite the bullet and get it even if it isn't - anything to take the weight off my back.

I felt really good when I woke up this morning as well.

I have been dealing with a situation involving many phone calls back and forward between me and a Queensland health payroll employee to get a form signed so that I will be recognised for my prior service with QHealth here in the ACT - the resulting outcome being that I am elligible for paid maternity leave in January. I have been trying to get this done now for 4 months and today I decided enough was enough after the employee has been not returning my phone calls or emails - I am awaiting a call from a team leader to try and get it sorted out once and for all.

I just need the form - can it possibly be so difficult for a person who is employed in human relations to do their job?

No comments:

Post a Comment