Thursday, November 20, 2008

Moving along slowly

I have noticed that lately I am slowing down a lot. I just can't do things at the same pace I used to I guess. That is OK though.

After a trip to Ikea last weekend my sister and brother in law have brought me back some goodies so this weekend I am hoping to get started on setting up the baby's room.

I am considering heading to Spotlight tonight as it is in Queanbeyan which is in NSW and therefore has late night shopping.

It isn't so much the furniture that I need to get on top of but the decoration side of things.

I guess I want to see what the things I have so far look like before I get too carried away with the decorating. I have a few bits and pieces, but I will probably need a few more to bring it all together.

I have most things off my list now - I just need some linen - cot sheets and a quilt - all those little finishing touches.

Must go back to work now as I am on my tea break!

No comments:

Post a Comment