Sunday, November 9, 2008

Internet issues

Have been having some internet issues this past 24 hours and obviously this has impacted on my 30 blogs in 30 days thingo. In my defence - I have done double posts on some days.

The frugality thing seems to have gone out the window - I just cant focus on it right now. Too much going on.

I spent most of yesterday on the couch feeling terrible. I think that the little one must have been doing some serious growing yesterday because i haven't felt that uncomfortable for a while.

Feeling a bit better today - although energy levels are still quite low.

I keep dropping things and slamming my fingers in drawers and generally being clumsy and it is making me extremely emotional. I have had two teary outburst today and I just feel really out of control.
I am sure that this is normal but Mark thinks I am just over reacting to everything. It is probably partly overreacting but I just can't see it getting any better for the next 3 months.

I think I just want my body back. I'm a bit sick of everything being difficult. I can't even go to the shops to get some veggies - it is all a big mission.

At least I can sleep in tomorrow due to an appointment at the hospital.

No comments:

Post a Comment