Friday, January 23, 2009

3am

Argh- it is 3am and I am awake. I am not super awake though and will probably be back asleep in an hour or so. I woke up hungry and got up only to discover there was nothing that constituted a quick snack in the house at all. Luckily there is a woolies home shop order arriving tonight.

I am slowly learning to embrace home shop. The first couple of times I used it I didn't have much jiy because I kept forgetting things and would have to go to the shops anyway. This time I discovered that you can just log on and keep adding to your shopping trolley until you are ready to order. So now whenever we use something up I just add it on straight away - hopefully that wasy nothing gets forgotten. I still need to get meat and veggies, but the meat shopping we do separately from a bulk place and I am going to try out the local farmers markets for veggies - possibly this Sunday - I'll have to see how I am feeling.

today is my last day at work and I honestly dont think I could hvae gone another day. Yesterday was a tough day because all the doctors decided to change their minds on every plan I was working on here I was thinking I would have a cruisy last few days and they have turned everything that was simple to complex and I am going to have to work my butt off today to get even close to not leaving any mess for other people to tidy up.

I had so much discomfort yesterday that I really felt like things were starting to move along. I wasn't sure that he had moved down further into my pelvis before but I am now. It is suddenly so difficult and painful to walk and even sitting is quite uncomfortable.

The thing is - even though these are all good signs - it really doesn't mean too much at all - it could potentially still be 3 - 5 weeks before he makes an appearance!

No comments:

Post a Comment