Saturday, January 3, 2009

Ow my Ribs...

It has been four days now of painful painful ribs. I thought that it was baby feet getting in under there at first but now I actually think that it has something to do with me eating. It seems to be worse whenever I have just eaten.

What else... just general discomfort really. I feel really big now and I get tired far more easily. I am regretting saying I would work until 37 weeks but I think I will try and tough it out. After all - it is only 3 weeks. Perhaps being at work will provide me with enough distraction to make it a bit better.

Sleeping has become more difficult as well I wake up multiple times per night and turning over is near impossible. I have been waking up at 3 - 4 am nightly to have a snack. I'm thinking that is going to be a regular occurrence anyway.

The baby shower has crept up on me and I am nowhere near ready to host a party at my house. I am glad that it will be mostly family members. I need to make a list of the things I still need to do!

Had better go and do that then!

1 comment:

  1. Ouch that sounds painful! Hopefully bub moves a bit and you'll be more comfortable soon.

    Hilary xx

    ReplyDelete