Monday, January 12, 2009

Gotta love a Bargain!

After spending the majority of this morning transferring my email address book over to my new email account (address hasn't changed though), and dilligently tidying my home desk and generally tidying up the study, I went to the shops at lunch time to see if I could find a dressing gown/wrap to wear at the hospital.

I must have had my eyes open or simply been in the right place at the right time today because there were bargains galore!

I found the wrap in Sussan for $19.95 - which is all I would ever really want to spend on one of them. I tend not to wear them at home - plkus it is a size Large - might fit me for a little while afterwards but then will need to go into the maternity clothes pile me thinks!

Then I went into Rebel Sport to see if they had any new running shoes for Mark - and found they were having a big sale on gym/running/crop tops. I wear these all the time when I am into it - and they were $10 each. So I got two Running bare ones and a Addidas one. They will be handy for when I get back to it.

So with all my money spent and starting to get a sore back - I headed home happy.

I logged onto the Lindy Olsen Forum for the first time in ages tonight - because I realised that when I am on Mat Leave and before the baby comes the internet is going to be a bit of a boredom saviour I think. There is lots of good stuff in there - so I think I will have a bit of reading ahead of me!

3 comments:

  1. Agree - love a bargin, sounds like you had fun :) Cant believe you only have 34 days left!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know - it's going to go so fast I think. Shopping was fun until I went into DJ's and spent non bargain money on baby clothes - i left that bit out.
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love a bargain especially when its something you need

    ReplyDelete