Wednesday, January 21, 2009

A bit slack

I know that I have been a bit slack but I just haven't really been up for crafting or sewing at all in the past few weeks. A little bit because it has been too hot and a little bit because I haven't had much time to spare.

But today I went to the fabric shop and stocked up on sewing supplies so I can have a few little projects going on in the background over the next few weeks.

here is what I have planned:

  • Make some cot sheets from some old cotton sheets we found in Grandma's closet
  • Make a few more snuggle bed covers to rotate through
  • A few pairs of cute shorts from a pattern I have
  • An apron that I have been hoarding th material for.
  • some little cotton nappy cover - like pilchers I guess. My concept for these needs a little bit of work.
  • Mend the massive tear in the dog's bed.

I think that is all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment