Wednesday, January 28, 2009

To Do List Thursday and Friday

Oh the joys of not having fluid filled legs (well they are still fluid fill but not retaining it at the moment - if you know what I mean). I tend towards getting fluid retention in my legs in the afternoons and to look down at your feet and see nothing but puffy feet and ankles is nothing but gross. Once its there it doesn't really go away until the next morning and sometimes not even then. But right now - it's not there and I have splendidly slinky ankles and lower legs. I am most defnitely looking forward to having less of a fluid retention problem in the coming weeks!

37 here in Canberra today - not as hot as some places but hot all the same! find me some airconditioning!

THURSDAY

  • Cook up Chicken base dish for freezer in morning
  • Cut out pattern pieces for toy cat
  • Go to Library (for aircon) in afternoon and write letter re: Mat Leave
  • Call my friend Kellie to arrange a catch up
  • Drink 3 Lt Water
  • Swim

FRIDAY
  • Finish sewing shorts
  • Vacuum and mop floors in am
  • Tidy make up and bathrooms
  • Visit Kirsty and Auntie Margaret
  • Swim
  • Drink 3 lt water

1 comment:

  1. Hi Andj,
    I feel sorry for you hope your baby comes soon, i'm pregnant myself a very lovely umplanned suprise i'm 12 weeks. The melb heatwave is killing me atm and i'm just into my second trimester, so I can only imagine how you are feeling. Take care Irene x

    ReplyDelete