Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Pouring Rain

It is pouring rain today ...well this afternoon at least and it is just so pleasant.

With it being so dry here I really appreciate the rain now.

Today has not been a great day but I don't really want to post about it. Lets just say Mat leave benefits are not looking good and we are preparing to be poor for 12 months. But I am trying not to let it dwell. We wont be poor but we certainly wont be having too many luxuries.

I managed a walk again tonight - and up a big hill at that. Can you tell I really want this baby to come now. I want something to take my mind off all this other stuff. It poured raining on us when we were half way and we got thoroughly drenched.

I have tomorrow off work which I am happy about.

1 comment:

  1. That really sucks Andj! I can't believe that they could screw you out of an entitlement that you deserve! It is SO unfair!

    I am sorry that you have to deal with this stress right now. Just concentrate on that beautiful baby boy. Not long now :)

    ReplyDelete